Morning sunshine!
Stumble into the bathroom, cringe like a troll at the sight of bright light, and brush teeth. Awesome. I'm finally awake now.
Skin!
Washing my face. Best part of my morning? Cetaphil Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15. Tanning makes you look old (See Rachel Zoe.) A healthy glow is nice and can be achieved with bronzer, but looking like a burnt marshmallow is not cool. SPF is underappreciated, and no one likes skin cancer.

Hair!
I love my hair! It's the most time consuming part of my morning. Since I started using the Lush shampoo, my hair has become ten times softer, and more manageable. I also cut it so it's in a shoulder length bob (My favorite hair style that I've ever had.) Naturally, it's a ginormous puff ball with curls all over the place. To get it into the sleek straight style I prefer, without killing it, I use the Lush shampoo to minimize frizz and condition and Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioning Cream. The Garnier smells so awesome. My hair smells like coconuts and flowers. Delicious! The cream also cuts down on frizz. I flatiron it daily, and I always deep condition to keep it nice.
Makeup!I'm a makeup fiend! I love wearing makeup, but in the mornings I never have a chance to do anything creative. To start, I use Covergirl True Match Cream Foundation. A little goes a looooong way, and it evens out my skin. Then I apply a line of L'Oreal Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner close to my lashes. The liner is deep black, and it flakes a little, but most of the time it stays. If I have spare time (fat chance) I'll either apply MAC Juxt or MAC Henna Eyeshadow. Juxt is the pale green gold that makes my dark brown eyes look browner, and Henna is a gold (similar to Sumptuous Olive) that looks really awesome for a more neutral look. Then I finish off with a single coat of Covergirl Lash Blast. Nothing has made my lashes look bigger, and even if the brush is a pain to handle, get used to it. The mascara builds well. I once applied four coats for a party, and my lashes didn't look like sticks, and instead were nice dark fans. Aweeeeeeesome. And it doesn't budge. It will not move. This mascara would last for more than 24 hours if tried.


So there you have it! My crazy mornings in one long blog post!
Ew...Rachel Zoe...
ReplyDeleteBut yay for Cetaphil!
And you should love your hair because, frankly, who doesn't love your hair?
I would definitely try that mascara if mascara didn't make my eyelashes irritatingly scrape against my spectacles! :D