Meet Ysolda Teague, a Scottish designer who has an alarming tendency to design beautiful and amazingly wearable things that I immediately swoon over and fall out of my chair for. Her designs are so...awesome. They're stylish, cute, eccentric, girly, and if I had to draw a girl to describe them, it would probably look exactly like Ysolda.
This is the first Ysolda pattern I fell in love with. The Little Birds sweater. A cardigan (that I would make a pullover) with cute little birds all over it. Isn't it awesome?
The Vivian hoodie. These are only a few of her designs, there's plenty more out there if you go to her website. She's also written two books Whimsical Little Knits and Whimsical Little Knits 2, which you can purchase on her website (One day I know I will.) She also has a few free patterns published on her site and on Knitty.
The Vivian hoodie. These are only a few of her designs, there's plenty more out there if you go to her website. She's also written two books Whimsical Little Knits and Whimsical Little Knits 2, which you can purchase on her website (One day I know I will.) She also has a few free patterns published on her site and on Knitty.Photos copyright Ysolda Teague, Caroline Bergeron and Sadie Dayton
No comments:
Post a Comment