Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh Hiiiiii

Hi there.
Nice to see you guys. If you're still there.
Truth be told, there's a legitimate excuse for my lack of blogging. And frankly, it'll probably become more sporadic as I make an effort to overcome some trials and tribulations and get out in the world.
Just kidding. But I will be spending more time out and about versus blogging.
Don't worry, this blog will still exist, but whether there will be frequent posts, that's questionable. My computer did forget this URL since I haven't been here.
Frankly, I think I lost my touch for writing extensive, weird commentary about knitting and whatever else I did. And other social medias (coughTWITTERcough) consuming me, I wonder if it's better to write that occasional long, intense post about a single topic, or writing 140 character bits all the time about a variety of topics.
It's okay, onward and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment