Good news: I finished up One Sheep, Two Sheep!
Bad news: The fit is weird. I guess I should've assumed that much, considering I didn't really know what I was looking for when I started the sweater. Hopefully, I can block the living crap out of it and that'll soften it up as well. I need to rip the neck as well. This is my first time with short rows neck, and I used the King of Confidence sweater as inspiration for it. Ripping it out seems like it'll work a little bit better.
Good news: I traveled and met some amazing people. I went to D.C. and NYC for two weeks on a conference. While I've been there before, this trip was really special for me because of the people I met on this trip. Never have I met such a beautiful, unique and diverse group of people in one place.
Bad news: I have no knitting. I DIE. I'm hoping to run to the nearest yarn store (EIGHT MINUTES AWAY!) and promptly buy a skein of MadTosh to cry myself to sleep with. It's under the working title of 'Scarf of Loneliness'
Good news: I have new designs to make!
Bad news: It correlates with colleges. And here is where I leave you with its working title TGACKP. Quite a mouthful I know. Once I actually start something, I'll give more details. Promise.
And how is your summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment