When I knit, I usually knit in my desk chair. It's not exactly the most comfortable area to knit, but it gives me quick access to my computer if the need arises (weird quirk: I don't like printing out patterns, I read them from PDFs on my computer) I like knitting in my living room (Reason number 2 I need a Snuggie) in front of the TV or with my iPod, listening to some podcasts (This American Life, The Moth and Stuff You Missed in History Class)

I wish my bedroom looked like this.
Since I'm a new knitter, I'm a little shy about knitting in public. I have knit during practices, and also during some classes, usually study halls. I get requests from people to knit something (See: Selfish Knitters) or I get people who are fascinated with what I do, which is really something special. Or people makes jokes about how I'm a 60 year old trapped in a girl's body. I do knit in the car, and at work, but other that's about it!
Click here to see all posts tagged with knitcroblo5!
No comments:
Post a Comment