1. A new bag
I have no slight regrets on this bag. I hate carrying my bag because it weighs a ton and I'm sick of having it on my arm, so this is a great alternative. It's incredibly handy for situations like when you're buying a Christmas tree, carrying a six year old, or running down a hill with a Christmas tree while carrying a six year old.
2. MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Viva Glam VThis is the first time in like 2 years that I've bought a lipgloss. Like really. The last one I bought (I remember it so well because it's the first MAC item I ever bought and spawned a long lasting love) was MAC Lustreglass in Wonderstruck which was this super bright coral pink with a crapload of shimmer in it. And I'm not talking baby shimmer. I'm talking like someone threw in rocks of shimmer. I was about to buy it again but since I've grown older, which, in consequence is more mature, a more grown up lipgloss was needed. Which is why I purchased Viva Glam V. In addition to having a cool name (VIVA GLAM. It's like something a revolutionist would shout, if they were protesting...I have no idea), and 100% of the selling price going to an AIDS fund, the color is really nice. It's a muted plum with light, not obnoxious, gold shimmer. blinding. (PS! Lady Gaga is next in line to be a spokesmodel!)


3. A dress
There's a winter ball. I need a dress. Good news- it's not black. It's black with a purple sash and black skirt with a big purple flower on it.
"black with purple" is not "not black." just sos you know :P
ReplyDelete