Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's That Time Again- Part Two

Outlet malls are the greatest. All the stores you want (AE, Gap, J.Crew) and shirts for great deals. This is where I did my actual clothes shopping.

1. AE scoopneck shirt- I wasn't lying when I said I bought lots of purple. It's bright and it makes me look skinny.
2. Gap long sleeved striped polo- Super soft and comfy. Striped. A lot more wearable than you'd think.
3. J.Crew long sleeved coral sweater- It's long sleeved, v-neck. And bright. Really really bright pink.
4. Gap long sleeved plum sweater- A carbon copy of the J.Crew sweater. It's a bit thicker, hence less sheer. It's really really warm, and the color is gorgeous.
5. Gap coral and white patterned shirt- "Oh my God. There's ruffles. It's short sleeved. It's pink! With patterns? SWEET LORD WHAT HAS COME OVER YOU?" Yeah, I think my friends are supportive too. It's loose, but not loose enough to be a maternity shirt. No food baby issues here.
Everyone needs a good hoodie in their lives. For those days when they're like 'Ugh, it's cold, and life is looking kinda crappy right now, and man, I really don't want to pull my a** out of bed, and go to school." Yeah, here enters the hoodie. This J.Crew dark brown hoodie. It's lined with a mysterious fabric that's like the inside of Uggs, but this doesn't make me look like an Eskimo. It's really warm and really soft, and it can be worn with any color inside. I'm probably going to wear it till November, when it goes Arctic here. With some nice mittens (I have Give a Hoot in mind) and a nice hat (Center Square course) it's going to be a very very nice fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment