When I was a wee little girl, I had this amazing sweater from H&M that I adored. It was a cardigan with cream stripes that alternated with rainbow. It was warm, cuddly and AWESOME. Actually, I kinda want to knit it now...Anyways, I loved this sweater so much I wanted to learn how to knit. I joined my school's knitting club and learned how to knit. My first hand knit was in fact a sapphire blue Fun Fur scarf, which sounds more appealing than it really is.

My first ball of yarn- baby blue boucle! That has never been knit...

Kitty also didn't like it
Shortly after, I lost the interest and then last year, I noticed my friend's
sweater, and I loved it. I decided to start knitting again, and there started the obsession that has probably consumed my life and all of my allowance.
Click here to see all posts tagged with knitcroblo1!
You wore H&M as a child?! I'm officially jealous.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, that's a lovely tale that definitely answered some questions for me! :D
Yeah, it was like back in the day, when it was JUST becoming popular in the US and my dad brought it home for me. I swear that sweater is lying around somewhere, and I'm going to try and wear it!
ReplyDelete