Pattern: Who? by Sara Amoroso
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Worsted in Violet, One skein
An early Christmas gift to one of my friends. She's one of the crazy good friendship bracelets girls (she can make a Batman bracelet!) so she's made me a killer 17 color rainbow one and recently, she's made me a new one. Her favorite color is purple and I saw this yarn which matched a purple fleece jacket she owns exactly. Plus she has this AMAZING flaming red hair which looks amazing with purple. I've sent her progress pictures of the hat and she loves it. It's definitely warm and it's long so she can push it down over her eyes if the need ever comes :) My only grip is my apparently stupid casting on, which loosens irritatingly enough. I'm working on trying to fix it and I'm investigating various methods. But look! PRETTY BRACELET!
No comments:
Post a Comment