Monday, September 14, 2009

Fifteen Minutes of Fame

I love Andy Warhol. He may have been a weird, strange looking man who might've been off his rocker, but that doesn't stop me from loving him. My wish is to have a Warhol painting of myself (I have to settle for my Mac's Pop Art setting in Photo Booth)The ever iconic Marilyn Monroe.
Michael Jackson (RIP)
I've actually been inside Silver Clouds. Beyond awesome. If you ever get a chance to go inside the Andy Warhol Museum DO IT. You will not regret it. It's such a great look inside his life, and it's basically like a giant 60's disco party. They have a bunch of amazing art there, and they have some of his (unopened) Time Capsules they've been archiving. A few have been put into display cases (Box 31, specifically is there)
And some postcards I got-

No comments:

Post a Comment