I really love the pockets, so it was a must (and every doodle sweater I've ever drawn has pockets...) I had an original plan for making them, but instead scrapped it for something slightly easier, and equally pretty results. I'm debating posting a pocket tutorial on this, although if you just browse Knitty, one or two patterns have pockets that would work fine.
The pockets on this actually weren't half as bad as I originally suspected. I'm just excited, because I have pockets to stick Kleenex in when I have allergies. The waist shaping, on the other hand, has been ripped back REPEATEDLY in an effort to get it right. Mostly, it was just conflicts with ease. I couldn't decide on the ease! But now I got it right, so I'm working through it.

I'm not a huge fan of Wes Anderson, but I do enjoy things involving the ocean.
No comments:
Post a Comment