Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FO: Hodgins' Broken Heart

Among the diverse list of shows I watch, Bones is definitely in the top 10 (yes, I watch more than ten TV shows on a regular basis) So imagine how psyched I was when I found out there was a series of Bones related patterns!
Pattern: Traveling Woman by Liz Abinante
Yarn: Malabrigo Sock in Tiziano Red, 1 skein
Needles: US 6 24" circulars
The pattern was remarkably quick, and the results are amazing. If I had to knit it again, I would probably increase the stockinette section. Malabrigo comes with more yarn than the recommended, and I had a good bit of yarn left. I did 3 repeats of Chart A, and kept everything else the same. Definitely worth the time.
The scarf is something quick I can throw on, and it's so soft and pretty! The color is my favorite by far. It's a burgundy, with variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment