Next up, the Man Who Can't Be Moved also known as Hodgins' Broken Heart. The pattern is Traveling Woman, which is also inspired by the TV show Bones (one of my favorite!) The Malabrigo Sock is GORGEOUS. It's Tiziano Red, which is this dark red burgundy and it's just so pretty. It looks a little black in the photo, but it's way more red.
A Flora. I'm actually using the heather grey in the bottom photo, because I thought it would look better than a sparkly white.
Marram Hat. It's such a sweet optical pattern, and I wanted something to match with my Quo Vadis mittens. I might gift this one to my dad if he likes it enough. He finally started wearing the scarf I made him, and I think this would match pretty well :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
Works In Progress
I've been casting on like crazy since I had a bunch of spare time...there's so many potential projects in my stash considering I've been sorting through and planning on how to best get rid of those small spare balls without just knitting myself a scrap blanket.
Grape Vines. The yarn (Vanna's Choice in Purple Print) was given to me by a good friend, and it's so gorgeous. It's being knitted up into a Baktus, and reached the halfway point. And if you're wondering why Sherlock is in there, it's because it's a great series and it matched the color scheme. Although Robert Downey Jr might play a part ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment