Wednesday, December 16, 2009
FO: The Soupsnake Mittens
"I wrote down a list of why Holly and I should be together and I'm going to find the perfect moment today and I'm gonna tell her. Number one: 'Holly, you and I are soupsnakes.' The...and the reason is...because, in terms of soup we like to eat. That doesn't make any sense. We're soulmates! Holly and I are soulmates."- Michael Scott
Michael's love for Holly inspired these mittens, along with some best friend love.
I didn't really do many modifications to them. I repeated Row 14 8 times, instead of 7. I also used US 8 needles for the ribbing.
Best. Mittens. Ever. They are the cutest things ever, and are SO WARM. And they match pretty much every piece of outerwear I own. The only problem is, they pill like CRAZY. Probably because they get a lot of wear (these babies are battling rain, snow, wind, and whatever else Mother Nature throws at them) But I'm in love with them and their little heart shaped eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment