Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's That Time Again- Part One

*sigh* Here we go again, it's time for school...luckily these clothes make me feel better about my impending doom.
1. Boots!
I got the Franco Sarto 'Track' Riding Boots in Brown Suede. They look like real riding boots, and they're super comfy. My only issues are price and the zip. $99.90 seems a little (ahem, really) steep for some boots, but they're on anniversary sale, and I really like them so my conscience can go screw itself while I wear these nice boots. I don't own a pair of skinny jeans, so I have to shove my flare legs into the boot. The zipper is positioned at the bottom, so then you shove your foot, stick your hand up the zipper, pull down your jeans, and then attempt to zip it up. It's a pain. But these boots...so niiiice
2. (Another) pair of dark wash jeans.
My original plan was to get a pair of Boyfriend jeans from American Eagle. I own a pair of the originals (where the hell are those anyway...) and they re-released them, so I decided to go get another pair. But these pants...BIG. I have curves, and these fit well. But the legs are huge. I could fit another pair of legs there! So instead, I got a pair of Artists. Ten dollars more (and a size up, wtf), and definitely worth it (sure as hell not in the case of the size). Plus, I got a free tee-shirt with the jeans. Buy jeans, get a free tee-shirt. Nice :]

No comments:

Post a Comment